The NADFAS Directory lists over 320 accredited decorative and fine arts lecturers. Our 375+ Societies use the Directory to arrange their monthly lecture for members. We welcome applications from lecturers who speak on a range of decorative and fine arts subjects, and who conform to the following criteria:
To lecture for NADFAS, lecturers must:
- lecture on a range of decorative or fine arts subjects (see our definition)
- have approximately three years experience of lecturing to adults
- be confident with audiences of 100 or more
- use high quality digital images
1. Attend a NADFAS Society meeting to see how our lectures are run.
2. Contact the Education Officer, Edward Bradshaw, for an informal discussion of your subjects and experience on 020 7430 0730 ext. 234
3. Complete the Lecturing for NADFAS application form, and supply references from people who can comment on your lecturing skills
4. Invite a NADFAS observer to a one hour illustrated lecture that you are giving to an audience of at least 50 people.
5. Deliver a 20 minute, illustrated, mini-lecture to a panel of NADFAS representatives at NADFAS House in London.
Successful applicants will be listed as freelance lecturers in the Directory and approached by individual Societies.