In addition to Society Membership, NADFAS offers this alternative type of membership for people who would like to join but cannot attend Society meetings. Affiliate Members are part of the national organisation but do not have access to Society meetings or lectures without prior agreement of Societies.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
By becoming an Affiliate Member, you are joining the 90,000 people across the UK who are committed to promoting and preserving our rich heritage in the decorative and fine arts.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership include:
- The NADFAS Review - our quarterly magazine containing articles from some of the top names in the arts world
- Opportunities to take part in Church Recording, Heritage Volunteering and Young Arts
- An exciting range of national events and courses
- Offers and concessions available upon production of your NADFAS membership card
- Cultural trips and overseas tours
Additional charges for some of the above may apply.
How to become a NADFAS Affiliate Member
The Affiliate Membership fee is £10 per year. To become an Affiliate Member of NADFAS simply complete the application form and return with payment to the address supplied.
The Ideal Gift!
NADFAS Affiliate Membership makes the perfect gift for anyone in your life who is difficult to buy for but is interested in the arts. Affiliate Gift Membership costs £10 and comes with an attractive gift pack.