The Patricia Fay Memorial Fund is open for grant applications from NADFAS Societies and Areas only.
Please read the guidance sheet that is appropriate for you as this contains all the questions you need to answer and a worked example to help you in your application.
Please note that you must be logged into the members’ area if you are applying on behalf of a NADFAS Society or Area.
We advise you to create your application in Word following the guidance notes and then copy and paste it into the online form. This will allow you to edit the application and check word counts much more easily.
You can save your application and return to it at a later date. You can also navigate back and forward in the online form.
Please note: We now only accept online applications to make the process easier and more efficient for all so there is no longer a form that you can download and print off.
Deadlines for 2017
For NADFAS Societies and Areas: Closing dates for grant applications for £400 and under are:
- 9 June 2017
- 29 September 2017
For NADFAS Societies and Areas:
The next round of grant applications will open in May 2017 for over £400 and up to £5,000. The closing date will be 29 September 2017.
For external applicants:
The next round of grant applications will open in May 2017. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to the mailing list for notification. The next closing dates for grants up to £5,000 will be 29 September 2017.
Who can apply?
- NADFAS Societies / Areas
- External organisations can apply as long as they are not-for-profit organisations. If you did not apply in the Autumn 2016 round of grants then please click on the link at the bottom of this page to register and we will be in touch about next steps.
Who cannot apply?
- Overseas organisations excepting NADFAS Societies in Europe and the ROW
- Charitable appeals or endowment funds.
What are the criteria?
Your project or activity must have an arts and/or heritage focus (this is an essential criteria).
It must also meet one or more of the following criteria:-
- Reaching out to new audiences
- Delivering high standards
- Encouraging public engagement
- Investing in specialist skills
- Working through partnerships
- Promoting well-being, fun and friendship.
NB. We expect to see evidence of match funding for your project or activity (not applicable for bursaries, scholarships, apprenticeships, internships).
What can you not apply for?
- Spending on building projects (see FAQs for definition)
- Core and operational costs
- Any project that has been completed
- Grants above £5,000.
Download an information sheet on finding alternative funding below.